I found out more things I can actually implement this year in Romans chapter 12, here are few pointers, although the 1st 2 are from Luke.
- You must love the LORD your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your strength, and all your mind
- Love your neighbor as yourself
- Don’t just pretend to love others, really love them
- Hate what is wrong. Hold tightly to what is good
- Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other
- Never be lazy, but work hard and serve the Lord enthusiastically
- Rejoice in our confident hope
- Be patient in trouble
- Keep on praying
- When God’s people are in need, be ready to help them
- Always be eager to practice hospitality
- Bless those who persecute you
- Don’t curse them; pray that God will bless them
- Be happy with those who are happy, and weep with those who weep
- Live in harmony with each other
- Don’t be too proud to enjoy the company of ordinary people
- And don’t think you know it all!
- Never pay back evil with more evil
- Do things in such a way that everyone can see you are honorable
- Do all that you can to live in peace with everyone
- Never take revenge, leave that to the righteous anger of God
- Help your enemies
- Don’t let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good
Personally I am going to take a printout of this list and hang it in a place somewhere I can read it every morning. It will be a wonderful reminder to start your day.
As you can notice I have taken a verse from Luke: 10:27 and topped it in my list because there’s nothing more important than loving our LORD and making it our top priority.
Have a blessed and fruitful day! GOD bless!